Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So good to be home.

So first off McCoy is doing so great. EVERYTHING went so good with his surgery on Monday, and he is so great at recovering that we were able to leave on Tuesday morning. He is such a strong little boy, he just amazes me. He is still in a bit of pain but for the most part he is already back to his happy normal self. He does want to cuddle a lot more, but who would complain about that right. He has a bunch of follow up appointments but after that the Dr. seems to think that he wont have to have another surgery for two years. That makes me so happy to have some time off from all of this, (for now at lease). He really is doing so good and I thank you all for all of your thoughts and prayers, I know that is why he is doing so well. Thanks again, and its good to be home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy and glad things went so well. - Love Gary & Arlene

Allison Lindley said...

Glad to hear he's home. Such a cutie! when I'm better I'm going to kiss him all over!

jake.shalise said...

Hey! I'm glad the surgery went well! I'd take take the cuddles that he is giving =) We are so happy to hear your home and McCoy is recovering! Let us know if you need anything!

Lara Phister said...

I'm glad everything went good! I think about you and McCoy all the time...even though I've still never met the little guy!!! Kids are such good troopers, they have faith in everything, and they don't know anything else than to just fight at what they're going through. You and Kris are so lucky to have him! Love you!!

MissMandaPants said...

I'm so happy that you guys are home and everything is going well! I love you!

Lara Phister said...

That's funny Sheral! Mark and I talked about that on the way down...I will never forget that cold!